Monday, August 9, 2021

Welcome to Iron Shadows in the Moon

 


Welcome to Iron Shadows in the Moon.   This is (will be) classic Swords and Sorcery blog that recounts My adventures as a DM running a B/X , 1st Ed Style Dungeons and Dragons campaign with my Kids. We are using the Old School Essentials Advanced Fantasy  rule system , our 1st endeavor was a retake On the classic Village of Hommlet leading not into the expected Temple of Elemental Evil but instead into the OSR’s infamous Barrowmaze of which I have the 10th Anniversary Edition., I’ll also be discussing Classic Sword and Sorcery Comics and Pulp Mags from the 70’s and well as anecdotes from my favorite Appendix N writings, if this sound likes your thing please give me follow and we all look forward to me future posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tales from the OSR part 1

  The following a retelling our newest OSE campaign Barrowmaze, I used a modified gonzo version of the Village of Hommlet as a starting poin...